cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers promotions website is not working anymore

axelbest
I plan to stick around

On February 17/2020 I signup for 3 services bundle. Rogers website advertised that new customers activations with at least two new services should apply for a gift card of $150

on February 19 I followed the instructions to register at www.rogerspromotions.com, that's what I did. I read the regulations and disclaimers, I was qualified and I applied with my Rogers 9 digit account number. I received an Email with the following text

reply-to: noreply@rogerspromotions.com
to: a*****et@gmail.com
date: Feb 19, 2020, 12:21 PM
subject: Your Rogers Special Offer –Status Update

Your Rogers Special Offer for a Promotional Prepaid Mastercard – STATUS UPDATE
Dear Alex F,
Thank you for completing the online registration to participate in the Rogers Special Offer.
Your Rogers Promotions Unique Customer ID is: 44096
Registration Date: 2020-02-19
Please allow up to 21 days for us to validate your registration. Provided you have met the eligibility requirements, you will receive an email when your Rogers Promotional Prepaid Mastercard is in production. To protect your privacy, you will only receive notifications about your eligible promotional reward status direct to your email.
You may review your status any time at RogersPromotions.com/SpecialOffer.
Thank You!
Rogers Promotions Centre.

After 21 days, rogerspromotions.com is offline. I didn't hear anything about my status. No one on Rogers support know why the website is not online anymore, and no one know the status of my application. The only thing they anwered me is if I wasn't contacted it's because I didn't qualified. The problem is, if the website is not working anymore, me or even the support person have the disclaimer information and rules. No one on Rogers know why there's no more information about the status of the promotions.  No one know the official status of my Rogers Promotions Unique Customer ID (44096)

What should I do next? Complaint with CCTS? 

***Edited Labels***

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Rogers promotions website is not working anymore

RogersZia

Good evening @axelbest,

Thank you for providing all the details in the post. I realize how inconvenient it can be if you're unable to check the status of the offer.

Did you check your Junk Mail box to ensure you did not miss the gift card? 

We can review the status of the gift card on our end as well. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to do so :). Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog for assistance!

RogersZia

jhcumby
I've been here awhile

I went to check on the status of my $150 Prepaid Rogers Mastercard Promotion as it has been a few weeks since I applied. I have found the site is no reachable for some reason and I have not received any further updates as to it's status in my e-mail. I was wondering where I needed to contact to check on this to see if it's still progressing or denied for some reason.

Hello @jhcumby,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've definitely come to the right place! Did you register for the gift card within the first 30 days from the installation date? Just as an FYI, once you register for the gift card, it takes an additional 21 days to validate the customer eligibility. Has it been over 21 days?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

jhcumby
I've been here awhile

I did register for the gift card within 30 days of my install. I registered on February 24th and my install was sometime in early February. So it's been over 21 days. I did receive an email saying that I was registered with the date and a customer id provided, but have seen no updates since. I even looked in my junk mail and nothing there.

Hi @jhcumby,

Thanks for the further clarification, we appreciate it! 😊

We would like to take a closer look into this for you! If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

hi

i too am unable to open the link to get my prepaid mastercard i  registered for.

and i registered on feb 24,2020 and had ignite installed Feb 19,2020.

i did not receive any email after 21 days as stated .

please let  me know what to do to get my mastercard.

thank you

shannon  

Hello @sdlihc,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Congrats on your very first post! 😃

I can definitely understand your concerns about not receiving the follow-up email for your promotional gift card that you had registered for. That's quite disappointing. 

I noticed that you have sent us a Private Message. We will be happy to continue assisting you there. Please look out for our response!

Thank you,

RogersLaura

I too have encountered the same issue. I registered on February 24 and received the confirmation email. 21 days later the website doesn’t work and nothing has come.

Hello and welcome to our Community @Edot!

If you still have not yet received a promotion that you previously signed up for, we can help! Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that we can take a closer look.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Rin2
I've been around
I too have the same problem, I've sent @CommunityHelps a PM. Please take a look into this for me. Thanks!

@Rin2, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've definitely come to the right place :). We have responded to your private message and will be happy to continue the conversation on there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 in conversation