cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers CS transfer to Verizon

Iamnotmarty
I've been here awhile

Anyone else called Rogers customer support lately, get put on hold, then get magically transferred to VERIZON support after the hold music stops? Looks like Rogers Business account department just rebrands as Verizon after they close at 7pm. They somehow forgot me in their system while I was on hold 🤣🤣 Can't even make this up cuz I recorded the call. Not sure if I should laugh or cry considering I spent 4 hours between 3 days just getting transferred back and forth on one mistake, just to be told I've now been transferred to VERIZON 🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers CS transfer to Verizon

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @Iamnotmarty!

Thanks for your contributions to the Community! 🙌 Yikes! Thanks for bringing this up to our much needed attention. I must say this is most definitely the first time I've heard of this occuring. If my knowledge doesn't fail me, I do believe Verizon is an American company which further perplexes me. 😬 I do have a few harboring questions for you if you don't mind:

Were you in Canada when you made the call to our Business Department?

What number did you dial to connect with them?

For future reference, I was able to find a pretty helpful link that depicts all the ways you can connect with our Business Department. 

Kind Regards,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation