Proof of purchase

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersLaura

Re: Proof of purchase

Hello @jvisut12!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post!! 👍

We'd certainly like to assist you with your Proof of Purchase concerns as best we can. In order to provide you with the best possible solution, we'll need a bit more information from you. 

- How did you make your purchase? Was it over the telephone or through Live Chat? Or did you go into a store?

- Is this Proof of Purchase request for the most recent device used on your wireless line?

- What is the reason for the Proof of Purchase Request? (Warranty Claim, Brightstar Claim, Device Return, etc.).

Once we have some more details, we'll be able to point you in the right direction to get the help you need. 😊

Cheers!

RogersLaura

Sami22
I've Been Here Awhile

My latest IMEI number for the phone that I am locked out of is on my account. Is there any way I can get the proof of payment for my phone. I went into the store and  purchased the phone. Can rogers help me?

I bought my phone at the rogers store 5 years ago. I did use a credit card to pay for some of it and i signed a two year agreement. The device I need the proof of purchase is on my wireless account. I locked my icloud account and apple said I have to provide proof of purchase for them to help me.

RogersMaude

Hey @Sami22,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting. We can only resend the Proof of Purchase for the most recent IMEI on the account. Did you upgrade in the last 5 years?

You could potentially reach out to the Rogers store you got it from and inquire if there is any supporting document that could be sent your way on their end.

We could look into your account to see if anything could be forwarded to you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Check out this blog if you require assistance with the private messaging system.

RogersMaude