cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite plan data sharing

AM0611
I've been around

I now have two numbers under my name and I am subscribing separate plans for these two numbers. If I change my plan of one number to infinite plan, can my other number share the unlimited data?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Infinite plan data sharing

RogersYasmine

Hello @AM0611,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for your first post! 😊

In order for multiple cellular lines to share the data included in our Rogers Infinite Plans, they would ALL have to be on a shareable Infinite Plan type. Please note that we also have non-share Infinite Plans available for lines that are on the same account but do not wish to share data.

You may click HERE to view our available shareable Infinite Plan options to see if any of them work for you. Please also check out these helpful FAQs for more information on Rogers Infinite Plans.

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Infinite plan data sharing

RogersYasmine

Hello @AM0611,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for your first post! 😊

In order for multiple cellular lines to share the data included in our Rogers Infinite Plans, they would ALL have to be on a shareable Infinite Plan type. Please note that we also have non-share Infinite Plans available for lines that are on the same account but do not wish to share data.

You may click HERE to view our available shareable Infinite Plan options to see if any of them work for you. Please also check out these helpful FAQs for more information on Rogers Infinite Plans.

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation