cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t get any email after my order confirmation

Haiquangdu
I've been here awhile

I purchased the device on Dec 20 and got an email confirmation right after but till now I don’t see anything else. When I purchased on web it said the device is standard ship 2-5 days as its available in stock. What can I do now ?
My previous order take only 2-3 days for me to get it.

*** Edited Labels ***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I don’t get any email after my order confirmation

RogersRahul

Greetings @Haiquangdu,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. What is the make and model of the device? Have you received any email about the delays in the order?

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersRahul

Haiquangdu
I've been here awhile
It’s iPhone 14 pro max 1TB graphine., ir says standard time for that model is 2-5 business day and no email after confirmation emailed thanks

Hello, @Haiquangdu.

I appreciate you confirming the device model you ordered. The 2-5 days timeframe is subject to stock availability. Have you requested the device to be shipped to your home? You will get an email with the tracking information when the device leaves the warehouse. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

elnazk
I've been here awhile

Hello, 

Have the same problem, I don't know what to do, I ordered on 25th Jan but I haven't received any email afterward, should I call Rogers? or should I wait? 5 business days have passed!

Greetings @elnazk ,

Welcome to our community and thanks for joining in on the conversation! 🙂

Please note, as per @RogersMoin's post above, the estimated shipping time of 2-5 business days is dependent on stock availability. If your requested device is currently out of stock, you will only receive an email with a tracking number after it has been shipped out.  

If possible, can you please confirm the make/model of the device ordered? Did you order it as 'ship to home' or 'ship to store'? 

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

elnazk
I've been here awhile

I canceled my order.

1 month ago I ordered online and I received confirmation, however I havent received any ready to pick up email from store because of that I was forced to cancel it.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation