cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Service Fee?

Cap07
I'm a reliable contributor

Just curious. Why are we still being billed for Digital Service? A fee shows up separately on our bill. I would've thought we're all digital except for the cutting-edge folk who trap signals in the ether via some arcane device. This whole "video-radio" watching we all do is becoming quite an expensive hobby isn't it. Money is now a scarce commodity for quite a few of us in the time of Covid.  It's good that a wealthy corporate citizen like Rogers is able to scrape some small profit from the national tragedy.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Digital Service Fee?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sounds like you might still be on some sort of grandfathered plan?  What matters to me is the overall price from Rogers for the services I get, not how they decide to display it on my bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sounds like you might still be on some sort of grandfathered plan?  What matters to me is the overall price from Rogers for the services I get, not how they decide to display it on my bill.

digitalcox
I'm here a lot

well 3 dollars its still 3 dollars, this person should not be paying, no need for arrogance i guess 3 dollars is nothing to you.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation