cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone message history with court order

D3adlyX
I've been around

Apple in their genius ways has a default setting that deletes your text messages once they are 12 months old.

I was told that with a court order Rogers can provide these text messages.

I've also recently read that they can provide 13 month historically. I'm a little bit confused about this.

Does that mean 13 months from the date the court order is received?

I need text messages going back to 2019 for a law suit, and due to back ups being done to laptops i no longer have I have no way to retrieve them, even though ive tried many different programs on both my new and old phone.

Any advice would be great. thanks

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cell phone message history with court order

RogersTony

Hello, @D3adlyX

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concern in the community. We would be able to provide the records for up to 13 months from the date the court order is received. We would not be able to recover text messages sent/received in 2019.

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping to hear. 

RogersTony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello, @D3adlyX

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concern in the community. We would be able to provide the records for up to 13 months from the date the court order is received. We would not be able to recover text messages sent/received in 2019.

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping to hear. 

RogersTony

hello can i get messages with content from last year april

Good Day @dsss4344 👋

A warm welcome to the Community and Congrats on your first post with us! Thanks for your inquiry! Do you happen to have a court order?

With regards to text messages and detailed records, we can provide the numbers dialed, both incoming and outgoing, the times and dates of the text messages, area information, and any cellular tower information associated with text messages.

Regrettably, we are unable to provide the following: Content of the text messages, and the numbers dialed for text to landline messages. In the event that you are looking to retain the above mentioned information that we can access it would require the following to do so:

Incoming:

Customer Court order required

Outgoing:

No court order required

Just a heads up, these records are available for 13 months.

I hope this helps!

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation