cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk account ZERO Customer care

BSPYYZ777
I've been here awhile

I'm waiting for the Technician to show up for the appointment scheduled between 12-2 today to connect my service - it's 4 pm now.
Customer service Mersida put me on hold for 1 1/2 hour - no resolution. And she was the 3rd person I spoke with. I'm on hold again with Wendy, 20 minutes so far... Noone seems to be capable, or willing, to help.
The bulk accounts are obviously of no concern for Rogers - why should they be, we cannot cancel or switch to Bell... But it's not like I'm getting this service for free, I'm a paying customer and deserve attention - well, Rogers Communications doesn't think so.
This is nothing new for Rogers, there's a history of bad customer service, but this is beyond preposterous... A Canadian company... LOL... No wonder we are fast becoming a 3rd world nation, we are so behind the USA and Europe in how we conduct business - and Rogers is prime example...

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bulk account ZERO Customer care

RogersZia

Good afternoon @BSPYYZ777,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We strive to deliver a good experience to all our customers, I understand sometimes we do fall short. I hope the you were able to get the issue addressed since you last posted here. 

Please let us know if you require account or technical assistance.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation