cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Number To Call

Pinot2016
I'm here a lot

I was sold a subscription to Rogers last week and am having my installation today.  The sales rep promised me a 1 month long trial of my package free of charges, but there has been no confirmation to this effect coming from Rogers, while I have received several emails from the company explaining my package and how much it will cost on a monthly basis.  The month long trial was a key feature of the "deal" for me and the Rogers sales person who said he would serve as my personal concierge through the first month, would be the logical person to speak to on this matter.  however, I have not been able to contact him over the last 4 days, so this leaves me feeling that I have to reach a Rogers agent to deal with this matter.  However, since there is no "contact" numbers offered by Rogers for this type of issue,  I am at a loss as to who or where to call.  Can someone suggest how best to reach the right person to deal with this issue.  Much thanks for any direction!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Best Number To Call

RogersCorey

Good morning @Pinot2016!

We would like to look into the circumstances of this sale. I'm not currently aware of any 1-month free trials of our service. What we do offer is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for new customers. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding here?

30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - Rogers

We'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you! Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Thanks for getting back to me!  Yes, if you can assist on this matter it would be much appreciated!

Thanks Corey!  The sales rep never mentioned the 100% guarantee, and I can see the potential for confusion here,  It appears as well, that the 100% satisfaction guarantee applies only to wireless services, not internet and TV.  However, when this issue came up in our discussion, we were not even talking about wireless services yet, just the internet and TV packages. 

I should also add that the sales rep told ne in no uncertain terms that over the "trial" period, my Bell service would remain entirely intact.  What it came as a big surprise to us the next day when our home phone wasn't working and we later found out that this was because Rogers had asked Bell to cancel our home phone. 

asiamaerkl11
I've been here awhile
Try these numbers I was given or called from while dealing with problems with Rogers..... good luck getting through to them, though! 18888262489 or 18669342466 or 1 866 586 4421. Start with the last one, at least you'll get through to someone !

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here is my comments on this situation. A properly trained and knowledgeable representative of a company that sells these types of services should absolutely be aware that bringing in your home phone number  to a new provider will impact your existing services,  A number port-in WILL deactivate the number with the current existing phone provider, so if you are doing a trial of the new service provider, its best to tell them this, and if anything suggest to the customer to continue using the new phone provider with the temporarily provided number and if they are satisfied after the month, they can request to port-in their existing number *WHICH* Will automatically cancel their existing service.  This was drilled into our heads when I actively worked in this industry.

Sounds right! Thanks!

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation