Get To Know Your Moderators

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get To Know Your Moderators

@RogersDarrell - Community Manager

Darrell_July 2020.jpg

Moment of Awesomeness: I've summited Thorong La Pass in Nepal

Favorite Drink: A well made Irish Whisky Sour, a good Craft Beer, Coffee in the morning. An Oneophile always.

Favorite Food: Pudding, Ice Cream, or Custard. Zero control.

Favorite Animal: I like Skunks and Foxes. I've held them. They are cute. I want one.

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Alexander, Thomas Crown Affair and The Way Back

Best Vacation: I've been so many places, and each has their own draw. But Portugal is one of the most beautiful places in the world. History, architecture, food, wine, beaches, art, nightlife.

@RogersCorey - Moderator

Corey_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Coca Cola Classic (Can't beat the real thing!)

Favorite Food: Bacon. (Mmm... bacon!)

Favorite Animal: Dogs. (I also have a soft spot for the underappreciated Whipoorwhil.)

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Evil Dead (Hail to the King baby!)

Fun Fact About Yourself: I can bend my left thumb at the joint to a full 90-degree angle due to pressing the DPAD on game controllers too hard over the years. 

@RogersTony - Moderator

Tony_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: A cold coconut water during summer months. A hot herbal tea during winter.

Favorite Food: Chicken burgers and homemade gourmet sandwiches.

Favorite Animal: Penguins; because they are always well dressed.

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Game of Thrones; even though I wasn't thrilled about the ending. Mr. Robot season 1 was amazing, if you can make it past season 2 the final two seasons are pretty awesome!

Dream or Best Vacation: Paris - J'aime tout ce qui est francais.

@RogersLaura - Moderator

Yasmine_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: On a cheat day, I love a good 'Ting' grapefruit soda, but on a regular day I like to curl up with a steamy cup of green tea.
Favorite Food: I love food and trying new dishes!!! Right now, my go-to dish is a really well-made Red Thai Curry. YUM! 
Favorite Animal: I have always loved felines...I find them regal. I like that they are playful and affectionate, yet independent in nature. 
Favorite Movie/TV Show: It's hard to only pick one, so I'll name a few that I can watch over and over without feeling bored - The Gladiator (EPIC!!! "Are you not entertained!?"), Ever After (for the romantic in me), The Terminal (because I love me some Tom Hanks). I am also a big GOT and Survivor fan.  
Fun Fact About Yourself: My favourite pastime is playing volleyball and gardening.
Dream or Best Vacation: I have quite the bucket list of places I'd love to go, but I think Bali is at the top of my list.

@RogersMoin - Moderator

Moin_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Tea
Fun Fact About Yourself: Can speak 4 languages and read/write 5 😃
Dream Vacation: Arctic Canada 🐻❄️

@RogersMaude - Moderator

Maude_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: A classic margarita, a hot or iced coffee & martinis of all kinds. 🍹

Favorite Food: I love Mexican 🌮🌽, Thai 🍛🌶, & Lebanese food 🍆🥙.

Favorite Animal: My lovely little dog, Penny! 

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Animal Kingdom, The Handmaid's Tale, Ozark & Killing Eve just to name a few.

Best or Dream Vacation: I recently went to Costa Rica and would love to go back to see some of the area we did not have time to visit. The crazy wildlife, the outstanding beaches, the amazing jungle, the cool surf trips and awesome sea excursions make me want to discover more of that beautiful country as soon as possible. 🐒🌴🐠🌊

@RogersZia - Moderator

Zia_July 2020.jpg

Moment of Awesomeness: Does jumping off a plane count? 

Favorite Drink: A bottomless cup of coffee

Favorite Food: Biryani

Favorite Movie: The Departed

Best Vacation: Istanbul or Prague

@RogersAndy - Moderator

Andy_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Old Fashioned - Muddle 1/4 tsp of brown sugar with 5 dashes of Angostura Bitters, add square of ice, pour 2oz Jameson Caskmates and stir. Peel and twist an orange rind, garnish with a maraschino cherry.

Favorite Food: I can't say no to a perfectly prepared burger.

Favorite Animal: Elephant

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Toss a coin to you Witcher...oh valley of plenty

Fun Fact About Myself: I can back-flip, among other basic tumbling skills.

Dream or Best Vacation: Barbados here I come!

@RogersRob - Moderator

Rob_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Coffee, coffee and coffee.

Favorite Food: Sushi and pizza, can't pick only one.

Favorite Movie/TV Show:  The Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, The Walking Dead, Project Blue Book, Unidentified.

Dream or Best Vacation: Scotland

@RogersJo - Moderator

Jo_July 2020.jpg

Moment of Awesomeness: When I attended my first Spice Girls concert at 11 years old and Sporty Spice said "Hello" to me and waved! Literally made MY LIFE! 
Favorite Drink: Mimosssaaaaaaas of course : ) Good Old H2O as we all want to ensure we have glowing and flawless skin. 
Favourite Food: The foodie in me loves everything. I LOVE Oxtail and Rice and Peas. What I can totally eat every day though is some amazing Vietnamese Food! Pho is literally some soup for the soul! 
Favorite Animal: Hippos! I think they're rather squishy, cute, unassuming and yet uber dangerous. 
Favourite Movie/TV Show:  The Body Guard, Waiting to Exhale. I am a diehard Whitney Houston fan! Notting Hill. "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." That line gets me EVERYTIME. I just can't. lol 
Fun Fact About Myself: I learned how to juggle in grade 6 with my teacher. He was an avid juggler and a super cool human. Shout out to Mr. St. Germain! 😊
Dream or Best Vacation: I would love nothing more than to venture to Bora Bora and stay in one of those fancy schmancy over the water bungalows living my best life, minding my own business, meditating and being unproblematic.

@RogersNiki - Moderator

Nika_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Homemade yogurt and mango smoothie. Nice hot tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.

Favorite Food: Mutton curry with plain white rice.

Favorite Animal: Lion. The king of the jungle. I'm a Leo Lady. Very proud of my Zodiac and my hair proves I'm a Leo. Although I barely believe in astrology.

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Man who knew Infinity, Rashomon, any movie directed by Satyajit Ray since I adore him as a director.

Fun Fact About Myself: I can't watch horror movies or shows since I'm afraid of ghosts! Not sure they exist though......

Dream or Best Vacation: When my hubby planned a surprise trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on my birthday!

@RogersHarry - Moderator

Harry_July 2020.jpg

Favorite Drink: Coffee

Favorite Food : This changes all the time LOL (currently: pasta)

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Favorite movie: Logan, TV Show: Game of Thrones(although, not so sure about the last season)

Fun Fact About Myself: I am double-jointed 🙂

Dream or Best Vacation: Thailand was awesome!