cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Eferrier
I plan to stick around

I've had Rogers Smart Home Monitoring for ages. When we needed to add a door sensor to our garage door, I called Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and they sent a technician to install a sensor and pair it with the Rogers Smart Home Monitoring hub. Excellent! Recently, we replaced our front door and our patio door which had sensors installed by ADT before being taken over by Rogers Smart Home Monitoring. I called Rogers Smart Home Monitoring explaining that I needed new sensors for the front door and patio door. They told me they don't do that anymore. I said I was still paying same as before. They said they had a Self Protect thingy but offered no monitoring. None of the devices offered by this program are compatible with Rogers Smart Home Monitoring hub. Besides, I am not going to be forced to Rogers Self Protect where I would be forced to use their cameras, yet only provide 7 days worth of recordings. All I need is the sensors to be replaced in my front door and patio door so that I can continue using Rogers Smart Home Monitoring. I have wasted so much time on this that it has become clear that Rogers Smart Home Monitoring is no longer a viable option for me and Rogers pretty much just shrugged me off. So now, rather than simply replacing to sensors and continuing as is, I have to start researching companies to replace Rogers Smart Home Monitoring. I tried to keep them, I asked for help, but they have no interest in keeping this customer. My interactions with Rogers Smart Home Monitoring in trying to resolve this were very frustrating to say the least.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

RogersTony

Hello, @Eferrier 

Thanks for posting your concerns to the community. I can understand how frustrating this has been.

Regrettably, we no longer have Smart Home Monitoring sensors available for sale. If your sensors are wired, you may be able to have a security professional wire in new sensors for you that should work with the Smart Home Monitoring system providing you use the existing wiring to connect the sensors.

Our technicians would not be able to install new wired sensors for you.

RogersTony

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Eferrier
I plan to stick around

Can you at least point me in the right direction as to which wireless sensors would work with your system?

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation