cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed appointments

mgroves34
I've been here awhile

I am at my wits end with Rogers Home Monitoring. I made an appointment back in early November, to have my current security service assessed. The soonest they could get was 5 weeks, but I was okay with that. I wasn’t okay with what happened thereafter. They missed the first appointment and no phone call or anything. I live chatted with a customer service person the next day and they promised within 24 hours, someone would call me back and explain what happened and book a new appointment. Four days later I finally contacted customer service again. They apologized and gave me another appointment. The second appointment comes and goes, Rogers again a no-show and no call back. Once again I contact customer service and ask for the manager. The manager apologizes and gives me a third appointment and practically guarantees they will show. The window just came and went, and again they were a no show and no phone call. We’ve been with Rogers for over 30 years. I just don’t know what I can do. As far as I’m concerned, this is customer service at its’ absolute worst. Any suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Missed appointments

RogersZia

Hello @mgroves34,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how inconvenient this experience must have been for you. It's quite unusual for techs to miss multiple appointments. Did my colleagues in customer service confirm your contact info?

We'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. You can learn about our PM system here.

RogersZia

mgroves34
I've been here awhile
  • I have not done anything yet. What I’d like, is to have a chat with the head of the Rogers Home Monitoring division. I’d really like to know how this can happen 3 times! It’s not the fact that 3 appointments were missed, but no one called after any of them to explain or re-book. Something is wrong with their procedures if this can happen. Please respond. Thanks, Mike 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mgroves34 wrote: ...Please respond. Thanks, Mike 

Rogers did respond in the post above yours. Send them a PM.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation