cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam Call 18887548713

Simonc
I've been here awhile

I got a call from 14039952816 the guy promoted me to fido to rogers plan that is $25 monthly 70GBdata and 500 international calls, and also with an s24ultra for 25 per month, total is 50 it is what i am paying for fido for the last two years, it was so legit and I could not identify whether was a scam or not,  then I was transferred to another guy who helps me to set up the order.

I provided my email, Name, DOB, address and account number, i am so afraid that my personal details will led to some money lost in future, they provide a number 18887548713 is same as rogers hotline and can get tech support and account information. 

so i don't know what to do

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Spam Call 18887548713

TwitchyPuppy
I'm a reliable contributor
Here's what to do: Keep an eye on your credit file from Equifax and TransUnion, because you just provided scammers everything they needed for an identity theft.
Also, keep in mind that if it seems to good to be true, it's too good to be true.
$25 for an S24 Ultra, let's say for 24 months which is the regular instalment duration, totals $600 (plus taxes), for a phone with a market value of at least 3 times that.
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation