Rogers Solution Refund

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Solution Refund

17093417069   same thing please click and deposit

@Meowmixwrote:
Hello @Jonathan3440

Please do not enter any information on that link. It's a scam email / text that will forward u to what looks like a legit page but will be scamming ur account.

your refund interac.

I've Been Around

I received this text with the link which redirects to the interac deposit screen & looks legit but am sure is a scam ....beware!!!!
you just receive money from : (*R0GERS*) --*C0DE: 63925// 

Hello @amitkban,

Thanks for your post & welcome to the Rogers Community!

Spam text messages are something you should remain vigilant with. No one wants to get them, but everyone who owns a cellphone does. Thanks for raising awareness!

Please report spam texts to Rogers by forwarding them to 7726. It’s quick and easy, and it helps us in keeping the network free from malicious messages.

Cheers!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

365-400-2138 same thing, I messaged Rogers as well and they confirmed its a SCAM SCAM SCAM.  Reported!

I've Been Around

I received this text:

Incoming e-Transfer: Rogers Communications sent you money due to an overcharge on your last phone bill. See http://mobiledepo.host/

How do I post screenshots here?

I've Been Around

Rogers Scam from text message

Just received this from phone number :+1 (579) 589-0681
Dear customer, after reviewing your account (647 2******) an overcharging error has been detected on your account. Please refund your money at: (Removed suspicious URL from post - RogersTony)

When I clicked it just to see why it let to, it went to a normal page for when receive an e-transfer. I didn’t click it 

Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Hey @Chucks,  

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! 

Getting spam messages is the worse and very misleading. 

As @RogersCorey mentioned previously in this post, Please forward any and all spam by texting 7726 (SPAM) by pressing and holding the body of the message, then press the forward button and send to 7726. No additional charges apply for using this service. We've flagged it from our end as well for tracking.

If you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to reach out, always our pleasure to help.

Regards, 

RogersAli 

I've Been Around

ROGERS - Hi member, you have been overcharged on previous payments. See canada-return.info to claim a refund.

I have recieved this morning unsure if it is scam !!!

Good afternoon and welcome to the Community @AngelaPF,

Spam messages have become quite a pain these days. Please report spam texts to Rogers by forwarding them to 7726. It’s quick and easy, and it helps us in keeping the network free from malicious messages.

Always remember to avoid entering personal or banking information in suspicious messages or links.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Got something like that too, as TXT from this number:
There's a link too
Etransfer-interact.ml

DO NOT CLICK.