cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud rep at rogers store

Adnane3594
I've been around
My wife applied for a job at rogers store located in boardwalk kitchener, Ontario. Rep named hardeep singh forced my wife to apply for Mastercard. He said that would boost the interview process. How on earth can someone behave such way just to make some incentives. Rubbish, I would like to take this further and make a complaint to take action against this agent as I am not sure with how many job applicants he does this everyday.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fraud rep at rogers store

RogersJermaine

Hi @Adnane3594,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to gather more details regarding the interaction so that we can have this further looked into for you. 

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Fraud rep at rogers store

RogersJermaine

Hi @Adnane3594,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to gather more details regarding the interaction so that we can have this further looked into for you. 

Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation