cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of two iPhone pro max 15, never ordered by me

HerschelR
I've been around

After being delivered, I checked our Rogers account - no charges.  ok.  i was then trying to arrange a return through purolator.  In the meantime a fellow came by asking if phones had been delivered, because, he said, mistakenly delivered.  He was a bit shady, a bit rumpled, and I was noncommittal, saying I didn't know and would have to chat with my wife after work.  He wouldn't give me a phone #.  Purolator came by, couldn't do anything, and said we should call Rogers.  I then went online to look at our most-recent bill that had *just* been posted.  Charges for one of these iPhones were on it.  Contacted Rogers - appears there were charges for the other phone that were going to appear on our next bill.  Now in the process of returning phones to Rogers, and our account has been put back to normal.  Glad I didn't give that guy the phones.  

Help-center person at Rogers was great.  Thank you Aneela.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Delivery of two iPhone pro max 15, never ordered by me

RogersMaude

Hello @HerschelR,

Thank you for sharing the details of yout recent experience with us. We appreciate you took the time to raise awareness.

I am glad to know Aneela provided you with the assistance you needed. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! 

Take care and have a nice day!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation