1. How were you "told" this?
2. How did you pay and what was the form of the "receipt"?
3. Did you use the pre-paid phone number 1-800-575-9090 to check on the status/balance/transactions?
4. Did you contact the pre-paid CSR to find out more details as outlined below?:
5. Did you attempt to use the Transaction History workaround as outlined below?
1. Did u go to a store and buy a Rogers Prepaid (formerly known as Pay As you Go) Voucher?
2. When you received the receipt, did you call into the hotline to add airtime or do it online? lots of people forget to do this step.
3. who is telling you that your account has no money on it? a person? a robot? a message when you make calls?