cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice for evaluating Rogers plan. Considering outright Iphone 12

Momo7
I've been here awhile

Greetings, I experienced significant issues due to the outage (I was at Canada's Wonderland with 5 kids and couldn't buy food so we had to leave. Among other things! Not good). I'm considering switching to a new carrier and consolidating. I have no idea if I have a good deal but I do know that we have poor internet and Wifi which has intensified since the outage. My kids are gamers and complain ad nauseum and I regularly get kicked off Teams calls for work. I currently use Rogers and Techsavvy. To complicate things my Pixel just died and I'm considering replacing it with an Iphone. Sounds like the Iphone 12 or the 11 are reasonable choices for me. I value a good camera but am in no way prepared to pay a premium for it. It seems smarter to pay for a phone outright and pay $77 for Cable 75 Unlimited on Techsavvy plus $59 for unlimited talk and text with 6gb. 

Would so appreciate any advice as this kind of analysis and knowledge is not in my wheelhouse

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Advice for evaluating Rogers plan. Considering outright Iphone 12

Momo7
I've been here awhile

ps. should have mentioned that the offers available to me are 25g for 55 with unlimited talk and text. I do occassionally go over and I also plan to add a child to my plan. He will probably use an old phone though. They are offering the Iphone 12 128 at $1047 but no option for an Iphone 11 at 128. Is this the right forum for this question or should I move to Reddit? I was hoping a staff member would be paying attention and would respond. 

Re: Advice for evaluating Rogers plan. Considering outright Iphone 12

Hello, @Momo7

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forms!

We know how inconvenient the service interruption was for everyone affected. Are you currently a Rogers Internet customer? If yes, you've reached the right place to troubleshoot your Internet connectivity issues. Please follow the steps listed here to provide the community with your signal levels to review.

Once we have the signal levels we can better determine what steps to take next. We look forward to reviewing your results. We have some great back-to-school offers on Apple devices. Click the following link to check them out on Rogers.com.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation