cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with Rogers ??

asiamaerkl11
I've been here awhile

Ok, I just moved to a new area. I have no choice but to use the 5g wireless internet option, so equipment ( a modem and sim card, apparently) were shipped to me. The rep got the address wrong, and I'm not paying for someone else's bill coz they sent it to the wrong address! ( NOT the first time Rogers has done this to me, by the way. So I had contacted internet chat , and they transferred me to wireless solutions. Huh ? By the way, putting me on hold while I'm on data, and the Offices were closed.. smart move when you can't deal with the end of day customer I guess. So I tried to register so I could sign in and maybe fix the issue of the address myself, and my account got CANCELED ! Tried to get help for the account now as well, and lo and behold, if they didn't think I wanted something else canceled, not to fix my canceled account ! Can't get hold of ANYBODY, and I still won't get my internet now coz my account is now canceled ( how, I Don't know) and now I can't even get my address changed to get sent the equipment I need to get internet ! What is wrong with Rogers? Do they just not care about customers or are they just too highly paid or money grabbing to care? One problem after another with thus company, it's why I switched cellular providers and they continued to bill me on an unused sim card that they themselves could see that I hadn't used in over seven months! Did someone think that when I switched providers and no longer used their sim card, that something was up when amkther company asked them to port my number to the new provider that maybe I should not be billed for the next seven months ??? What company allows you to rack up seven months of unpaid bills and still thinks I should pay that? Now they can't even get the address's correct and ship equipment to a totally different address's where someone else can use the equipment to rack up a bill under my account , but now my account has been canceled somehow and I have no clue why they would transfer me to a different department and then go home for the day, leaving me on hold. Again... what is wrong with Rogers? Anyone else know of any internet service providers in a remote area that actually bothers to show up when they are supposed to ( please don't say xplore , they are useless, must be owned by rogers. I am at a loss as to how to fix all this. It just keeps getting worse and worse , and I don't think anyone there knows what they are doing. This is why I hate rogers. DO BETTER ROGERS! SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX ALL THIS, COZ I AM NOT PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO USE MY ACCOUNT AND RACK UP A BILL ROGERS WILL THEN TELL ME I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR ! CAN ANYONE HELP?

**Labels Updated**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What is wrong with Rogers ??

RogersJermaine

Hi @asiamaerkl11,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for sharing your most recent experience. We do hope since your last post that your issue has been resolved and your account has been correctly set up. 

If not, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

Re: What is wrong with Rogers ??

Well, nope, it has not been resolved , not even close. Not surprised, but disappointed once again by Rogers. I did get a call from someone named John who suggested I go in to a rogers store and show them my ID due to the fact that the rep got my address wrong. So now it's an address discrepancy and oh, guess what, no new account or bringing my ID into a store will help since the closest store is 3.5 hour drive away from me. So ya, of course this is not going to get resolved anytime soon. But if John had read the noted for the 2 hours I was on the phone trying to resolve everything, he would have seen that I can not go to a rogers store , and I was given a number to call of the only person who could fix it, and wouldn't you know it, I called and it just rang a bunch of times and hung up on me. Can't even leave a message , yup, must be Rogers....
By the way, this is the most recent experience, but not the only experience I've had , so, no, it's kind of getting to be the usual experience with Rogers, and very disappointing. Not much customers or potential customers can do about it though, except to warn others . Thanks anyway, but your suggestion to get it resolved by clicking on your link, which didn't go anywhere by the way, was pretty much non effective, but we can't expect that much from suggestions here obviously . Thanks for at least trying to make a suggestion, but maybe more help ful to have a link that could be accessed. Thanks for trying ! Appreciate it.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation