cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inseego 5G Home internet shuts off

BoatGuy
I'm here a lot

Hi. I have 2 M3000 Inseego devices for 5G Home Internet. Speeds are great. One is at the cottage and one is in my workshop. Both have strong 5G. They just seem to shut off after about 2 or 3 days. That means my cameras, temp monitors etc drop offline. I have made sure to disable sleep
Mode. Turned battery preservation on and off. Doesn’t matter. They just keep shutting off. I have a neighbor using one that is doing the same thing. My parents however just keep running. Inseego says I need to talk to Rogers but haven’t found anyone who knows anything about these devices.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Inseego 5G Home internet shuts off

BoatGuy
I'm here a lot

In case anybody asks, I am using the supplied power adapter and the supplied cable.   This is nuts!   I know of 5 units all doing the same thing.

Hello @BoatGuy !

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting your device concerns here. 🙂

Just to clarify, was this device purchased through Rogers? Or is this a third party purchased device?

If no other devices are experiencing any issues, then your issue may be device-related. 

A few questions for you: Is the battery fully charged when this issue occurs? Have you tried a device reset?

If anyone else in the community has experienced anything similar, feel free to chime in!

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

Yes, the devices have come from Rogers.  It does happen when they are fully charged.   I updated the firmware 2 days ago and so far (knock on wood) they have not gone down again.   Prior to that it was a very regular occurance.   Will keep you posted.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation