cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disposable emails

mathladyca
I've been here awhile

I have used disposable emails for many years.  Replies to them always went to a folder called "antispam".  Now the replies are going to my regular inbox.  Has something changed with roges/yahoo? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: disposable emails

mathladyca
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the advice.  I think years ago I set up a filter that directed replies to my disposable email address to a folder that I created called "antispam".  I went back into the filters and that filter seemed to have disappeared.  So I set it up again directing any email coming "to" my disposable address was filtered to the folder again.   Seems to have worked.  ( I sent an email to myself to check).   take care

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Interesting that you had it set up that way. My disposable address was always "linked" to one of my e-mail addresses and e-mails went into the inbox in Webmail and in my Outlook client.

I had a look at the Webmail settings and couldn't see anything about "antispam" or similar.  I did a search of the web too.

One thing that should work is to set up a filter for that e-mail address so that those items go to your spam folder.

mathladyca
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the advice.  I think years ago I set up a filter that directed replies to my disposable email address to a folder that I created called "antispam".  I went back into the filters and that filter seemed to have disappeared.  So I set it up again directing any email coming "to" my disposable address was filtered to the folder again.   Seems to have worked.  ( I sent an email to myself to check).   take care

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation