cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interruptions

Jimbonotjumbo
I've been here awhile

Had Rogers for about 7 months now and about 12 service interruptions, last provider I had 2 in two years. Yes i get notices saying they are working in the area and to expect interruptions, well thanks.

Really thinking about paying the $400 to void this stupid contract i signed. FED UP!

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Service Interruptions

I don't have patience or understanding, I just want leave Rogers as soon as humanly possible. You have failed me and if you had any honor you would let me leave right now without the $400.00 you are demanding.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @Jimbonotjumbo.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your concern about service interruptions.

Service interruptions can be untimely and hindering; we apologize for the inconvenience.

We’re committed to offering a dependable experience, working around the clock to help keep our customers connected. However, from time to time, temporary service interruptions can still happen due to planned activities (i.e., network upgrades) or unplanned events like construction work or extreme weather. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
RogersMoin

I don't have patience or understanding, I just want leave Rogers as soon as humanly possible. You have failed me and if you had any honor you would let me leave right now without the $400.00 you are demanding.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation