cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding the Ignite TV Channel Comparison Chart

bchallis1
I've been here awhile

What is the difference between "flex" and "flex incl" on the comparison chart? I assume the red check mark means it the channel is automatically included in the package.  It also appears that "flex incl" means the channel is included in the package - e.g., almost all Premier listings are "flex incl." Can someone explain this too me? Thank you in advance!

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Understanding the Ignite TV Channel Comparison Chart

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@bchallis1 wrote:

What is the difference between "flex" and "flex incl" on the comparison chart? I assume the red check mark means it the channel is automatically included in the package.  It also appears that "flex incl" means the channel is included in the package - e.g., almost all Premier listings are "flex incl." Can someone explain this too me? Thank you in advance!

I tried to explain how the Ignite TV packages work in the following post: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Can-someone-explain-flex-channels/m-p/482248/highlig...

In the Comparison Channel Listing, channels that are included in the package are marked with a red check mark.  Ignite TV packages also contain a certain number of Flex Channels.  The "Flex Incl" channels are the default Flex Channels that Rogers pre-selects.  You can exchange any of those for a "Flex" channel.

Ignite_Comparison_listing.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@bchallis1 wrote:

I tried to explain how the Ignite TV packages work in the following post: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Can-someone-explain-flex-channels/m-p/482248/highlig...

In the Comparison Channel Listing, channels that are included in the package are marked with a red check mark.  Ignite TV packages also contain a certain number of Flex Channels.  The "Flex Incl" channels are the default Flex Channels that Rogers pre-selects.  You can exchange any of those for a "Flex" channel.

Ignite_Comparison_listing.jpg

bchallis1
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation