cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Apple TV app and cast to Apple TV

Chuttt
I've been around

Hi according to this post:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/28/22750469/apple-tv-plus-comcast-x1-flex-xclass-streaming-box-tv

and the Reddit convo

https://www.reddit.com/r/appletv/comments/qhzj80/comcast_xfinity_stream_app_is_finally_coming_to/

Xfinity will have Apple TV app and able to play on Apple TV devices.

“ the Apple TV app would join the roster soon, while Comcast’s Xfinity Stream app will launch on Apple TV devices.” and it’s happening in Jan 2022.

May I ask will Ignite TV will have it or at least be able to cast to Apple TV box? I can cast using Chromecast but prefer Apple TV box.

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ignite TV Apple TV app and cast to Apple TV

RogersZia

Hi @Chuttt,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Really appreciate your interest in the feature. We'll be happy to update the Community if any new information becomes available.

Stay tuned!

RogersZia

John85
I've been around

I would LOVE to have Rogers Ignite for Apple TV. If it wasn't for the fact that Bell doesn't have Fiber Internet to my new house yet, I would switch for the feature of having Bell Fibe TV on my Apple TV. I love Rogers and would love to stick with them and this is my number 1 feature request. 

Hello @John85!

Thanks for being a part of our community! We really appreciate your kind words and will surely take your feedback into consideration!! 🙂

Have a lovely day and take care!

RogersYasmine

I’ve been considering switching to Bell satellite TV just to get the TV app. 

It’s a shame because the ignite app on iPad is nice.  I’m sure it would be good on the AppleTV if they ever offer it. 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation