What does it include?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Flex 20 plus?

RogersZia

Hi @JT2177,

Welcome to the Community!

The Ignite TV Flex 20 + Sports package includes all the channels in our Starter TV channel line-up, live Sports (including all Sportsnet and TSN channels), plus 20 channels that you select from the exchange pool to personalize your package. You can check Our Bundles page for a complete list of channels. Please scroll down to Ignite Flex 20 + Sports and then click on "See all channels". 

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersZia

Hi @JT2177,

Welcome to the Community!

The Ignite TV Flex 20 + Sports package includes all the channels in our Starter TV channel line-up, live Sports (including all Sportsnet and TSN channels), plus 20 channels that you select from the exchange pool to personalize your package. You can check Our Bundles page for a complete list of channels. Please scroll down to Ignite Flex 20 + Sports and then click on "See all channels". 

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

snl2000
I've been around

Well every time I try to get to the list of channels it asks for my address and then doesn't allow me to do anything other than pick another plan which gives ZERO info on what channels are included etc. Great system

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@snl2000  Try logging out of your Rogers accounts first (the Community Forum, My Rogers, etc.) and then try going to https://www.rogers.com/bundles/offers

If you are logged into any of the Rogers.com sites, the system will think that you are trying to make a plan/bundle change and will not allow you to view the Ignite TV bundles as a new prospective customer.

auggiedoggy
I've been here awhile

What is Flex 20+? I can't find it anywhere on the Rogers site. Is this some kind of scam? If it is legit, why can't I find any info on it?

@auggiedoggy wrote:

What is Flex 20+? I can't find it anywhere on the Rogers site. Is this some kind of scam? If it is legit, why can't I find any info on it?

Rogers used to have an Ignite TV bundle called "Flex 20 + Sports" but it is no longer available to new subscribers.  It has been replaced with another one called "Flex 20 Including Sports".  (See my post about this change here.)

auggiedoggy
I've been here awhile

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you 🙏 Thought I was losing it for a moment! 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation