cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel lists- Popular v Flex 20 with sports

canfld
I've been around

Hi,

I understand that there is a channel list comparing the new Popular tv package with the old Flex 20 with sports package. Is it possible to get a link to that list? Also looking for a list of channels for the new Starter tv package.

Thanks so much,

CA

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Channel lists- Popular v Flex 20 with sports

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There is no download site for channel lists but you can request a full listing and/or a comparative channel listing by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps .

You can also see what is included in Starter TV, Popular TV and Total TV by going to https://www.rogers.com/bundles/channels

(Do this while you are NOT signed into your Rogers account, otherwise you will be redirected to a page to change/upgrade your service rather than view the channel listings page.)

dinahmight
I've been around

Nowhere can I find an actual list of the channels that are included in the flex 20 package.
Where is it? It’s so frustrating.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dinahmight : Here are my comments.

1. Your post was moved to this existing thread, see the post above yours for a response.

2. You should be able to login to MyRogers, access your TV section and see the Flex Icon.  When you click on it, you should be able to see all of the Flex channels, some of which you have selected and some of which you can swap to.

3. There is no list of Flex channels on the website because as of November 1, 2023, that package is no longer offered - only Starter, Popular and Total.

4. As mentioned previously, you can PM @CommunityHelps : and they can send you a PDF of your channels.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation