cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot stay logged into the WWE Network website

Thrillhaus
I've been here awhile

Hey there.

I am not sure of the state of this issue - it has existed on and off in some way since at least 2019 or so - but I have tried on both Bell and Rogers to get access to the WWE Network website streaming service through a subscription and it's always the same.

1. Login, get asked to sign in with my Rogers information and I'm able to see everything on the WWE Network's website. Oddly enough, it works like way even when I did NOT have an active WWE Network addition onto my Ignite TV account.

2. Watch something with no issues.

3. 10 minutes later, I am logged out.

And it just loops like that. I would like to know if there's a way to fix this, and if not, have the addition removed from my account. I was told in the past by some phone help that what I was paying for was the TV channel, but that can't be the case - it's 14.99 for a single channel that I can't choose the content of? I would really like to get this solved.

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannot stay logged into the WWE Network website

RogersZia

Hello @Thrillhaus,

Welcome to the Community!

It's quite unusual that an issue has been persistent over different networks and providers. I appreciate the details you've provided. Can you please confirm the below:

1) Is this specific to a device?

2) What browser are you using? 

3) Do you have an extensions enabled on the browser that can interrupt the viewing experience?

4) Can you please try a different browser and device to confirm if the issue restricted to one device.

5) If you have any extensions enabled, can you please disable them and access the website in incognito/InPrivate mode?

6) Have you tried to use the WWE app? Do you have login issues with the app too?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Thrillhaus
I've been here awhile

Thank you for the reply!

1. It doesn't seem to be - it seems to be universal. I have tried it with my phone and with my computer - they've blocked the WWE app in Canada on most other devices that I own.

2. Usually, I'm using Firefox these days and as of my above message it was the only thing that I had tried it on recently since getting this particular subscription.

3. It's possible, I can test that out when I get to attempting this in incognito mode.

4. I gave Edge a chance since it's Chromium based - same result. Almost exactly 10 minutes of viewing and then logged out with a "YOU'VE BEEN SIGNED OUT Please sign in again to continue." message.

5. No difference.

6. The app does not care about Canadian users as subscribers it seems - it does not offer the same "login through your provider" screen that the website does - and that's the thing too, I have to re-link to Rogers every time I sign in after getting logged out. I even tried to link with Rogers, and then access the app and it still doesn't recognize any kind of subscribed status.

Thrillhaus
I've been here awhile

At this point, I'm not sure what to do. This topic is from 2 years ago, and it has posts up to 5 days ago talking about the issue still happening.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wwenetwork/comments/j9kkos/wwe_network_keeps_signing_me_out_of_my_account/

This is the same topic that I've gone back to for years now trying to figure out what the problem is - I've tried every troubleshooting trick that people had on these and other reddit threads and nothing seems to work at all. I've gone above and beyond that and tried to create a new WWE Network account as well, that seems to do nothing. I've asked around and I can't find a soul where this works for them.

Wrestlemania is in just a few days and it'd be great to have this working - the ONLY thing that I can think of, if this is SUPPOSED to work is that perhaps an older Rogers account of mine is conflicting with things here. But honestly, I don't think it's that at all considering that subscription is recognized for the Ignite TV channel.

I really just want to figure out a straight answer to this.

Hello, @Thrillhaus 

Thanks so much for those additional details.

This sounds like an issue with the WWE website that is unrelated to your subscription to the WWE Network. You'd need to contact them directly to report your issue to see if they can find a solution for you.

You can contact the WWE.com support team by clicking here.

I hope they are able to help you find a solution.

RogersTony

Thrillhaus
I've been here awhile

I figured this would be the result.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation