cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else find this frustrating??

Brad78
I've been here awhile

I don't know about any of you, but I find it very frustrating that you can't easily remove a added channel or theme packs.  You can add a new channel in all of 5 seconds right from your ignite remote, but, when you want to remove one it becomes a process....  You have to go online, log in, find the manage channels and theme packs section, and then, when you click remove, it always times out and says you have to call or live chat.  It has done this for as long as I can remember and frankly is the reason I seldom add anything.  I don't have hours to sit on hold waiting for an agent when I just want to cancel a channel or theme pack that I am done with.  As Rogers hasn't fixed this problem in over 2 years, it feels intentional so that maybe we just wont bother cancelling?  Wrong,  I just wont add when I otherwise would have to spare the frustration.

Rogers!  Are you listening?  You need to fix this!    

***ADDED LABELS***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anyone else find this frustrating??

RogersZia

Hi @Brad78,

I hope you've had a good start to 2024!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Is there a specific instance you want to bring to our attention? Often times we require you to contact us if there is a charge associated with the theme pack/subscription being cancelled. 

You can always reach out to us via the forums for account support. Let us know if you need to add/remove anything from the account.

RogersZia

Re: Anyone else find this frustrating??

Brad78
I've been here awhile
Well, everytime I have ever wanted to cancel a theme pack or channel, I have been required to contact rogers, not just sometimes. There is a charge associated with adding these same channels and packs, yet I was not required to reach out to add them....? I don't think I should have to wait in a chat cue or on hold to cancel a simple channel. There is no reason that I needed to speak to an associate for that. The only question I asked the associate, they couldn't even answer anyways, which was how much would the charge be for the few days I had the channels. Apparently, your system calculates the prorated charge. So again, this needs to be fixed to make adding and removing services an easy and seamless process. Please pass this on to the people who can implement actual change.
Regards,
Brad
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation