cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone call history record

Tropicana1
I've been here awhile

Hi

I need a record of my call history (+ duration) on my home phone line for a particular month - similar to what we have in our cell phone bills. I contacted Rogers and they were unable to provide this to me without a court order citing privacy laws, even though this is my own account. Does anyone know this is true, that I can’t have access to my own phone records?? Thanks!

**Labels added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Home phone call history record

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around
You can have the phone records for outgoing calls but not incoming calls

Tropicana1
I've been here awhile
Thanks babylegs1. That’s exactly what I’m looking for but when I contacted CS this morning, they said in no unclear terms that I wasn’t able to get that information without a court order. Should I call them again?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Full details of your outgoing long distance calls on Rogers Home Phone should be listed in one of the last pages of your monthly Rogers Bill.  That's assuming you made some calls that month.  Login to MyRogers and download your complete bill.

Tropicana1
I've been here awhile
I looked (as did the CS rep) and they’re now blank. The option to see usage data on myrogers also yield no data.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sorry, my previous post should have said long distance calls.  Local calls are not there.  

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around

the best thing to do is log into your MyRogers account and download your bill as a PDF file

you will be able to see all your outgoing calls. Incoming calls you need a court order for

Tropicana1
I've been here awhile
I tried that but they no longer provide that info on our bills, citing privacy concerns.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation