cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Box 360, X-Box One, PS3, PS4, WiiU or PC: What are you playing right now?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)

Now that E3 and Comic-Con are behind us we've all had a chance to salivate over what's coming and what we have been able to get our hands on.

Regardless of what you're system of choice is, what are you playing right now and what are you waiting for?

Myself, I'm still chugging along with my X-Box 360 and I'm half way through my 3rd tour of Far Cry 3. I love this game! I find it just so much fun to play. On deck for this winter I still have to play Skyrim and Assassin Creed: Black Flag.

I know I know, I'm way too far behind. But I've got to hurry up because AC: Unity is just around the corner and I am excited! That multiplayer concept looks insane.Smiley LOL

60 REPLIES 60

Re: X-Box 360, X-Box One, PS3, PS4, WiiU or PC: What are you playing right now?

RogersMargaret

I play tennis on my Wii.  Does that count?  😉

With a 3 year old.. i dont get MUCH time to play anymore 😞

I have a 360, which i use ocassionaly.  My friends and I are big HALO players, and a few times a year have a huge lan party playing it... so i GUESS i will have to get a xbox ONE with Halo 5 being exclusive to it.

Mostly otherwise, i am a PC gamer.  Play a fair bit of WoW.

There are some good possibilities comming with the STEAM boxes, as well with the Steam Stream
(i have played around with it a bit... great to have a high powered PC somewhere, then just stream the game to a lower powered laptop, etc)

RogersMargaret

@Gdkitty wrote:

With a 3 year old.. i dont get MUCH time to play anymore 😞

Soon, we'll be playing games just to spend time with our kids!!!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

I usually play on my PS3 if not on my PS4. I do have the Xbox 360 but never use it lol. We have the Wii upstairs in the living room so my family and friends use that when they want. I still have my original Nintendo system and also have the all the Playstations that came out including the PS Vita which i use when i go on road trips. 

I am a big game for Pc as well mostly on Counter Strike i play. Working 50+ hours a week barely gives me time to enjoy the systems anymore. 😞 lol

RogersDarrell

Anyone still rockin' an SNES?

I am starting to re-build my retro stuff.

NES and Atari so far 😛

RogersMargaret

Geez, I wish I kept all my old equipment now!

RogersDarrell

It's worth money now.

Look up how much Battle Toads for SNES is worth. It's amazing.

I love Battle Toads!

godcyric
I plan to stick around

I know I am late for the convo but..I foundly remember Battle Toads. One of the best co-op game I have ever played. My brother and I spent so much time on this, we could have played it eyes closed!

(and we did beat the bike level...eventually 🙂 Many controllers were broken in the attempt!)

Nowaday, Im mostly a PC gamer. I am a Civilization addict 🙂

RogersDarrell

Many a controllers and friendships were ended over Battle Toads. LOL

On my PSOne, i used to have one of those dreaded 'friend' controlers.

My wife really didnt game at the time.. so it was just me, normally used the regular dual shock. 
For my player 2 controlers.. didnt want to spend as much.. got one of those slightly odd shaped cheap maddcatz ones 😛  people hated using it

RDL67
I've been here awhile

PS3 FFX AND FFX-2 HD REMASTER,  got it for 15 bucks on clearance at future shop over Chirstmas.  Well worth the money

Lets Revive this conversation.
I could have created a new topic with same title, but... hey why clutter the forums (imo)?

@Meowmix @RogersDarrell

Since you guys probably will have something to say, (That i know of), about games...

Any other gamers out there?

Currently,

I am dusting off my Xbox 360 and Finishing Alan Wake.

(Also if anyone has tips on Gamer Tag, look at my other topic about it)

I play PC MMORPG called TERA.

Use to play Ragnarok, Helbreath (old), Diablo, Runescape... MMORPG was life back then, and its still now I guess lol

PS3: Finished my (still sealed) games, so hopefully by the time I walk into BestBuy to buy XBOX ONE and PS4 - I have completed call games I spend money on.

What about you guys?

What is the community playing these days?

Any one plays Online on PC or Console?

Oh to add: If anyone plays Tekken 6 on Ps3 online. PLEASE challenge me, I miss playing that game lol

I have to go hunting people at arcade for my Tekken 6 fix 😄

Big PS4 gamer here!

The game I am currently playing is Batman, it's awesome! I still need to try Mortal Kombat and kind of want to buy the Dragon Ball Z game.

Im addicted to buying gamesSmiley LOL

RogersAsif

RogersDarrell

@ShakTiburon,

I'm so far behind in my gaming. I've still got Skyrim in a box!

I stopped playing Fable 3 a year ago, and now I've go to hurry up and finish it so I can play the new one coming out.

@RogersAsif - Buying games? Addiciton? NO SUCH THING. We call it "Collection". 😄

Yeah I got the new Batman game, I stopped playing the story right in the beginning right after the Batmobile... I am just shooting stuff lol - So distracted with the amazing graphics.

I wanna try the new MK before buying, since I have the MK before the new one and it was gore-gious. 😉

@RogersDarrell
Fable series is amazing, I only wish a little more was put into it... I say this without knowing Fable 3, I should probably look into it.

Skyrim still in box? lol man you are going to need few days off and pot of coffee to finish that lol

Anyone goes to arcade? Any good arcade out there?
Except Playdium, which I am gonna stop going to, I have had multiple bad experience from the staff. Last year to use up all my creds and ticket points. lol

RogersDarrell

Oh yeah, I'm saving it for this Fall.

I'd didnt' finish Morowind after 350+ hours, but I did finish Oblivion in about 250. I'm super OCD in these type of games and have to do all quests and collect EVERYTHING. I'm the kind of guy who finishes the game with 300 potions because "I might need it one day" LOL

Yep, try playing MMORPG... most of MMORPG have limited bank space so you can't keep everything -__-"

Morowind/Oblivion/Skyrim <-- Not touching it, I will be locked in my room trying to finish the game... "one more quest,... just one more for tonight" 5:00am... "one more..." haha...

I did play Oblivion for a bit - addictive!

@ShakTib wrote:
@RogersAsif - Buying games? Addiciton? NO SUCH THING. We call it "Collection":D

@ShakTiburon LOL! That gave me a good laughSmiley Very Happy I'll be sure to refer my addiction as a collection from now on Smiley Wink

RogersAsif

Good.
Addiction sounds like guilt ...
Collection is grasping the guilt and looking at it with positive light and being Boss about it 🙂

hehe, glad you got to laugh @RogersAsif ^_^

Topic Stats