Rogers bank and Samsung pay

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers bank and Samsung pay

Literally years asking for this. As others pointed out, having a mobile branded "Fido" card that doesn't support mobile payments is a sick joke in this day and age.

I love the cash back benefits, but I'm *this* close to running out of patience waiting for RB to implement mobile payments.

Not many clients asking for it? What a load.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

still waiting for mobile payments, card is getting less use as my other credit cards are more convenient to use

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Another Rogers bank master card user waiting for Google pay.

Every other week I tried to set up contactless payment in my Google pay app with Rogers Master Card, but keep being disappointed.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Add myself to the list of the MANY Rogers MC holders waiting for Android/Samsung pay to be enabled.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Add me to the list of people wanting Samsung pay/Google pay.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just added my wife's Visa to Samsung pay. Will start using Visa on phone and Rogers MasterCard will stay in my wallet until it's available on Samsung pay.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Adding myself to the list. Ended up many times paying with another CC just because it's available right from Google pay app

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Waiting like everyone else with a Roger's bank card.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ditto. Been waiting and waiting for Google pay and Apple pay.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Forgot my wallet at home today and had to go all the way back to get it. Wouldn't have to if I had Google Pay!