Looking for help with a song

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Re: Looking for help with a song

Thanks!!!
I'm an Advisor

This is a total shot in the dark, but here's a link to a comment about a True Detective song: http://www.bustle.com/articles/75248-what-song-is-in-the-true-detective-season-2-trailer-the-hauntin...

The only reason I thought of it was because of the comment about Ballers and True Detective, so I did a search to see what came up.

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Did you beat me to the punch?! O_O no! I wanted to be the Hero! lol @jimboden lol

@discipline76 did jimboden get it right? 😄
Rogers Employee

Wait - Whoa, this is a Custom "Made for the Show" song? I gotta hear this! 😮
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, that was not the song, though it was a pretty good substitute.  I've looked around and can't find mention of a combined trailer for the two shows.  Seeing as I watched numerous times, I know I didn't imagine it.Smiley Very Happy

Rogers Employee

I think you did. o__o I got no hits on my search for the last hour lol

Any lyrics come to mind when you heard the song? anything?!
I'm a Frequent Visitor

This is a few lines I (sort of) remember.

"She rolls over me like a Komodo dragon charge"  also a similar line that exchanges the word 'charge" with "fire"

"It hurts, baby knows it. Pain's real, baby likes it"

I'm an Advisor

discipline76:

Take a look at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/NameThatSong/comments/3e7kbs/song_from_promotional_trailer_for_the_brink/

The second line in your post matches to the trailer for The Brink, which is another HBO production.

Rogers Employee

o__o the lyrics sound interesting...
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Thanks for trying. I also found that while searching but, unfortunately, that's not the song. It's really good though. I sent an email to HBO this morning, hopefully they can help. My obsession with music doesn't usually take this much effort.