cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Popular TV

1_25n
I plan to stick around

I upgraded to Popular TV pkg on August 21st, I was told at that time I would have Disney Plus Free and would receive and email in 7 days with a link (not sure why the long time period to wait for this) but I did not receive an email on Sept 1st. I explained I hadn't received an email yet and again they told me I would receive an email within 5-7 days with a link!!!! As of today I have still not received anything!!!!

I will call one more time to try and find out what the reason is for this but I am not impressed with this service. I have read many posts from other people saying the same thing. What is going on!!!!! I really can't wait to hear the "reason" for this delay! Stay tuned!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Disney Plus Popular TV

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1_25n
I plan to stick around

This did not work, I was on phone for the 3rd time with Rogers regarding my issue and I am not impressed with the confusion and "stories" I'm being told about sending me the "link" to activate Disney Plus. I was on the phone for an hour on Friday and now they are going to call me on Monday to see if I have yet received an email with the information I require. I will be cancelling my  rogers service if this is not fixed on Monday. Totally ridiculous!!!!!!!

Good morning @1_25n,

Did you receive your call yesterday? Please let us know if you've received the email. Thank you!

Regards,

RogersCorey

1_25n
I plan to stick around

No I did not receive a phone call yesterday not did I receive an email to activate my Disney Plus subscription! And I am not surprised!!!! They kept me on the phone for an hour saying I would receive a call "for sure" on Monday!!!! The person I spoke with name was Sasha, I am at the end of my patience with Rogers at this point. If I have to get on the phone "again" today, when I have time to call, I will be requesting to speak with a manager or someone in charge to finalize my issue one way or another - cancelling my service or receiving the service I am entitled to. 

Very very dissatisfied with Rogers!!!!!!!

I apologize for the delay in getting you your Disney+ subscription. We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation