cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Reservations and Rogers authorized stores

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey guys!

Another question here. I am wondering why I takes so long for customers that reserve a device at a Rogers authorized store takes longer then expected. UPS shows its been delivered but the store doesn't have it. Then the store calls a few days later saying they have it. While yes they are privately owned but work for Rogers, this should have been said somewhere. I have been telling many to reserve at a Rogers corporate store due to it.

Is there something u guys can do to speed that process up? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Reservations and Rogers authorized stores

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Some of our authorized stores prefer to recieve our shipments at their own warehouse instead of shipping directly to their stores.  We didn't want to complicate their operations with something different for reservations.  I know people are eager to get the next great thing but it's best to wait for the phone call. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Some of our authorized stores prefer to recieve our shipments at their own warehouse instead of shipping directly to their stores.  We didn't want to complicate their operations with something different for reservations.  I know people are eager to get the next great thing but it's best to wait for the phone call. 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

That seems fair enough but when u do see " Delivered" you would think it's at the store. As I said I always tell everyone to pick a Rogers corporate store as its easier that way!

Thank you! 🙂

Some of our authorized retailers prefer we ship to their warehouse and we try to be good partners.  Don't worry...they will take it the rest of the way to the store that our customers picked.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

Thank you for replying back! 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation