cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservations and Supply

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey guys!

So question comes from me here. I know we had manufacturers that send thousands of devices to the carriers and they alocate them to their own departments but is there a way of putting a memo or bulletin out saying that seeing as there is a lot of demand and little supply, the reservations will be delayed until further notice and give customers a date on when? Yeah I know it might not be possible but it giving them some information will be the best thing for them. I deal with all the reservation threads and see it all the time.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reservations and Supply

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

It's really hard for me to predict when every customer is going to get their reservation fulfilled.  Most manufacturers have to supply devices for large parts of the globe (not just us) so they can't always tell us when we are going to get our orders.

We designed the National Reservation System to give customers their real time place in line so they can get a feel for approximately when they hit the magic 3...2...1...In Progress when we've matched a device to them.  We have an individual line for every model, colour and memory configuration so to put a date against each reservation is pretty hard.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

It's really hard for me to predict when every customer is going to get their reservation fulfilled.  Most manufacturers have to supply devices for large parts of the globe (not just us) so they can't always tell us when we are going to get our orders.

We designed the National Reservation System to give customers their real time place in line so they can get a feel for approximately when they hit the magic 3...2...1...In Progress when we've matched a device to them.  We have an individual line for every model, colour and memory configuration so to put a date against each reservation is pretty hard.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

That sounds great and I'm sure many will understand it!

Thank you for you replies and help! 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation