cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignored By Rogers

Montmar
I've been here awhile

I was prompted and called to change my phone as the lease was coming up.

When I went to the store, I was told they would not assure the dating if I waited for the 16. I was told best to turn it in and get the 15 MAX

At store level I was told the $ 70 would be reimbursed by CSR--They refused, citing it was a management decision.

I was also charged $ 85 for data transfer. They wont help me here either

I don't understand how it is that you treat a long term customer this way.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ignored By Rogers

RogersMoin

Hello, @Montmar.

We're thrilled that you joined our Community. Thank you for sharing your recent phone upgrade experience.

The Service Setup Fee of $70 can only be waived when you self-serve the upgrade online or it's noted on the account that it would be waived.

Can you provide more details on the $85 data transfer charge? The Service Setup Fee covers the data transfer from the old device if the new device was set up at the store.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Re: Ignored By Rogers

Montmar
I've been here awhile

I called the GSR line today because they were offering a $ 70 credit if you went an p/u the phone--They gave it to me.   Can you provide more details on the $85 data transfer charge? The Service Setup Fee covers the data transfer from the old device if the new device was set up at the store.

I found the $85 was because there was time in my lease ???  Rogers emailed me and called me--In the end charged me.  I asked to have it rescinded and was told only by the board of directors can  that happen.  Why call me.

Having been a customer back to Cantel I would expect better

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation