cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to receive access codes while in Mexico ?

Mabeimers
I've been here awhile

I currently have my Rogers iPhone in Canada on low data mode. I own a iPhone in Mexico with a Mexican phone number. When I access certain services in Canada the service wants to send me a code to access this service. They only have my Canadian number on record. Therefore I cannot receive the access code. How can I get an access code sent to my Mexican number and cell?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to receive access codes while in Mexico ?

RogersRahul

Greetings @Mabeimers,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine the inconveniences caused by not receiving the access code you're expecting.

Are you able to get the access code via email? What kind of service is it? Have you contacted them to see if they can change the phone number?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersRahul

Mabeimers
I've been here awhile
I do not see an option where I can change the co ntact phone number or receive by email. One service is a bank and the other service is the Canada Revenue Agency. Do you have any other suggestions. Is there some way I can turn on my Canadian phone and get the access code somehow that way? Use it for a day and then turn off again?

Hello @Mabeimers,

Thanks for the information! Are you on the Rogers Infinite plan? If yes, you should be able to use our Roam Like Home service which allows you make or receive a phone call, send/receive an SMS/MMS, or use data.

Find more information about Roam Like Home charges at www.rogers.com/travel!

We can also double check to confirm that you are enrolled for Roam Like Home service. 

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation