cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moto g pure power down

mapp447
I plan to stick around

HI,

I am a senior just got the above phone and things are going forward nicely.one minor issue i have to solve is when i try to power the phone off a window pops up asking if i want to reboot in safe mode? anyone have any ideas as to how i can avoid this? Thanks mapp447

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: moto g pure power down

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi ,

I hope you are enjoying your new moto g pure phone.  When you are powering down the phone, and the power off menu appears, you have to tap it very quickly to turn it off. if you press and  hold your finger on the power off for more than 1 second, it gives you the "reboot in safe mode option"

Don't ask me why Motorola made the threshold so quick, I would  want at least 2 seconds before it would appear but hey I didn't design this phone they did. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi ,

I hope you are enjoying your new moto g pure phone.  When you are powering down the phone, and the power off menu appears, you have to tap it very quickly to turn it off. if you press and  hold your finger on the power off for more than 1 second, it gives you the "reboot in safe mode option"

Don't ask me why Motorola made the threshold so quick, I would  want at least 2 seconds before it would appear but hey I didn't design this phone they did. 

mapp447
I plan to stick around

HI,

Thanks very much for the info! regards mapp447

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation