Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed

If someone calls me and I try to click the dial back option I get this message "Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed" . This has been an issue with multiple phones such as moto razr, galaxy s2 and note 4, leading me to believe it has something to do with Rogers. The only solution I have is to remove the +1. Any ideas what causes this?

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed

This is now resolved thanks to the help of @RogersMaude. There was a restriction previously placed on my account which prevented long distance calls which included numbers starting with +1

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Good evening @Theguy45,

Thanks for posting to the Rogers Community! Being unable to use the call back feature can certainly be frustrating.

Since it is happening with all the phones you've been using, we would like the opportunity to review your account as it may have to be something to do with your line.

Please send a private message @CommunityHelps and we will go through the authentication process to access your account. 

If you're not sure how to do so, you can find instructions here.

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This is now resolved thanks to the help of @RogersMaude. There was a restriction previously placed on my account which prevented long distance calls which included numbers starting with +1

View solution in original post