cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed

Theguy45
I plan to stick around

If someone calls me and I try to click the dial back option I get this message "Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed" . This has been an issue with multiple phones such as moto razr, galaxy s2 and note 4, leading me to believe it has something to do with Rogers. The only solution I have is to remove the +1. Any ideas what causes this?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed

Theguy45
I plan to stick around
This is now resolved thanks to the help of @RogersMaude. There was a restriction previously placed on my account which prevented long distance calls which included numbers starting with +1

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersMaude

Good evening @Theguy45,

Thanks for posting to the Rogers Community! Being unable to use the call back feature can certainly be frustrating.

Since it is happening with all the phones you've been using, we would like the opportunity to review your account as it may have to be something to do with your line.

Please send a private message @CommunityHelps and we will go through the authentication process to access your account. 

If you're not sure how to do so, you can find instructions here.

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

Theguy45
I plan to stick around
This is now resolved thanks to the help of @RogersMaude. There was a restriction previously placed on my account which prevented long distance calls which included numbers starting with +1

densityg12
I've been here awhile

This happened suddenly a year into my contact and does not make a difference if I use a 1 or not within the phone number. I can't make any calls or use any of my common contacts, it just goes straight to the automated voice "unfortunately we can not completely your call as dialed .."
Data is works fine. And network is full bars.

Good evening @densityg12,

Welcome to the Community!

This is definitely strange. Did you make any recent changes to your cellphone line? What device are you using? If you have more than one lines on the account, can you please confirm if you're experiencing this issue on other lines too?

Can you confirm if you're  able to enter a contact number into the keypad and make a call successfully. Is this for all calls or specific to an area code?

I would recommend you to try and reset the network settings. Depending on the device type you may find the feature under Settings >> Mobile Networks.  You will have to reconnect your WIFI once the reset is completed.

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

densityg12
I've been here awhile

Hi,

No changes, only one line affected. All numbers as well. I have a google pixel 4.

I wasn't able to make a call from contacts or from a typed number. 

I was able to solve the issue though. 

I turned of VoLTE and it seems to have fixed the issue. 

Hmzreh
I've been around
My phone is not calling numbers and leeks giving me call not completed error “ unfortunately your call can’t be completed “
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation