cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get short code from paybright

GR66
I plan to stick around

I can't get the verification sms code from paybright 200904. It's on the list of short codes allowed by Rogers I believe. I ve been trying all day and don't receive anything. I read up in the community and theres alot of people complaining about not receiving short codes.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to get short code from paybright

Hello @GR66,

If you're continuing to have issues obtaining a short code from paybright please reach out to them via contactus@paybright.com or at 18772762780 for further assistance, as mentioned in this link

RogersZia

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersMaude

Hey @GR66,

Welcome to the Rogers Community & thanks for your post! I can imagine the inconveniences caused by not experiencing issues receiving the verification SMS you're expecting.

If you have opted out of receiving PayBright text messages, please opt back in to receive your PIN by texting START to 200904.

Have you found a resolution since you originally posted? If not, we most definitely want to help. Have you gone through any troubleshooting steps?

You can find more information here: Why am I not receiving a PIN after entering my phone number?

Let us know! 

RogersMaude

GR66
I plan to stick around
Yes I tried texting start and help to that number and I don't get anything back. It's still not working, I just tried again to get the code to login

Hello @GR66,

If you're continuing to have issues obtaining a short code from paybright please reach out to them via contactus@paybright.com or at 18772762780 for further assistance, as mentioned in this link

RogersZia

GR66
I plan to stick around
Ok I'll try that again. I already sent them that form Friday but got nothing back yet.

BearGibr
I've been here awhile
Hey Buddy. Did you finally solve this problem?

GR66
I plan to stick around
Yup, a few days after I called paybright it started working and it's worked ever since

BearGibr
I've been here awhile
Thank you for your reply, how PayBright did to you? I am still waiting their reply

GR66
I plan to stick around
It took about a week for them to reply by email. On the phone they said they'd look at it and a few days after it was working
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation