Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9+ -> Phone call sound issues for other person

shanelle671002
I've been around

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me out. 🙂

Over the last few weeks, I have been told that people cannot hear me well when in a phone call. I hear them perfectly and I recorded myself via video on my phone and sound is perfect (not a microphone issue). Is this a Rogers issue?

Thanks

***Added Labels***

UPDATE:

I fixed it but not sure how to delete this post...

Here's how I fixed the problem:

Reset settings.

Performing a settings reset will allow you to reset your phone settings to their defaults. Any customizations you’ve made will be discarded but personal data and settings of downloaded apps remain intact or not affected. If the problem is caused by improperly configured settings on your device, this method will likely fix it. Here’s how it’s done:

1. Swipe up on an empty spot from the Home screen to open the Apps tray.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap General Management.
  4. Tap Reset.
  5. Select the option to Reset settings.
  6. Tap Reset settings to continue.
  7. If prompted, enter your device credentials like PIN or password.
  8. Then tap Reset settings again to confirm reset.

Wait for your phone to finish resetting your settings and when it’s done it will restart. After the restart, test your phone to see if the audio is back.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9+ -> Phone call sound issues for other person

RogersYasmine

Greetings @shanelle671002!

A very warm welcome to the Rogers community forums! We appreciate you updating your post with your solution to your problem, that's awesome!! 😊👍

If you don't mind, we'd love to leave your post up should any other users have the same issue that you experienced. This way, they can try your steps to help with getting their problem resolved too. I hope that's okay with you!

If you would still like for us to remove your post, just send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we'll gladly honour your wishes. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Cheers!

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation