Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra Reservations/Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeromeM
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra Reservations/Questions

@SwordFish99 I could have swore the Rogers Financing is also 0% no? I don't like that there was no 512GB option with Rogers that kinda sucks. I will be curious if WiFi Calling works with the Unlocked device, one of the reasons I keep buying through Rogers as my house has bad reception so it's a required feature.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM & @SwordFish99

Rogers and all carriers have a 0%financing. So you would get the same payment plan as you would with Samsung..

I do believe they should work as Rogers is actively adding new devices on the list. However we saw the cluster that happened a few years ago lol.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfghj

Lately the threads in here have been dry as many are not looking at the forums anymore or are on other forums which are bigger and advertise more. The days of having 100+ page threads is gone my friend :(.
jkffghjfghjfgjh
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll be happy to make my annual pilgrimage back to the Rogers community forums for my note pre order posts as I have been doing religiously since I discovered this place back when I got my note 4. In fact all my posts are around late summer/early fall and only discussing that years note phone. Lol. I've had em all since the first one, not stopping now. lol
jkffghjfghjfgjh
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is arriving today!!!! My Note 20 Ultra shipped yesterday from Samsung and is slated to arrive today before lunch!

Can't wait!

note 20.jpg

jkffghjfghjfgjh
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like I can't post any photos? Odd.
JeromeM
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

WOW lucky you!!! That's awesome! Anxious to see about the Wifi Calling capabilities so I know for next time if the unlocked model works (Rogers says no but they are just trying to push their own sales)

My status changed to "In Progress"

jkffghjfghjfgjh
I Plan to Stick Around

I present to you... The Note 20 Ultra!!!

20200818_090344 (002).jpg

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

As is the case with many forums, the mods need to approve photos to avoid spam.  This typically takes a few minutes, or perhaps a couple of hours depending on time of day.  I see that your photos have been approved.

Can't wait to get it! This thread is super dry though... I figured there might be more hype behind this phone or at least people talking about it....

Since "everyone" has a smart phone, the latest is no longer an event like it may have once been.

enrai
I Plan to Stick Around

And the Buds Live came with it. That's the way to fulfill a promotion deal! Back then I had to chase Samsung to get my bonus gift (Gear Fit 2 for Note7 => RIP both devices}.