cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number busy everytime

Julie1966
I've been around

My mother, husband and I have the same phone Moto g5G. I am unable to call her (I get 1 ring then quick busy signal and it says Line busy) my husband can call no problem. Her phone has zero blocked numbers, it's not in airplane or do not disturb mode. I AM able to text her. She US able to call and text me.
Rogers has done a reset or something to her account with no change to our problem after rebooting her phone. Then we tried approaching problem from my account, same procedure and shutdown both phones for 3 min and still I cannot get through.
ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ???

I should mention I'm her primary caregiver, she is 89. 😢

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Number busy everytime

RogersZia

Good evening @Julie1966,

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the detailed post explaining the issue and all the troubleshooting steps tried so far. 

Did tech support create a ticket for you? If yes, have you heard back about the ticket since you last posted here?

Are you dialing your mother's number from a saved contact entry? May you please manually enter the number into the keypad and let us know if the call goes through. 

If the above doesn't work please send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance. Click here to get started.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation