Mobile voicemail always saving

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cordanim
I Plan to Stick Around

Mobile voicemail always saving

Hi all, 

Seems that for the last few months when I get a mobile voicemail and go listen to it, and then delete it, it goes to Saved Messages...cannot find a way to turn this off, and it's very annoying. It was never an issue before, and obviously not tied to the device as in December I upgraded - same thing on the new device.

Please tell me I've missed something or inadvertently turned this "auto-save" feature on and hopefully I can turn it off!

Thanks!

Kev

RogersZia

Re: Mobile voicemail always saving

Good evening @Cordanim,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, I was able to replicate the issue on an iPhone X. May I know what device are you currently using?

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at this and create a ticket. You can learn more about our private messaging system here

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

Cordanim
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @RogersZia - currently I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G (previously a Note 10+). I will see if I can figure out how to PM in a few minutes 🙂

Kev

Cordanim
I Plan to Stick Around

PM sent (I hope 😋 )

BlueSkiesTruth
I Plan to Stick Around

Cordanim thank you for bringing light to this issue. I have been experiencing this as well for as long as I can remember. Please let us know if you find a fix!
Cordanim
I Plan to Stick Around

@BlueSkiesTruth I now have a ticket and the backend team is trying to figure it out - one team member reset my voicemail, I went in and completely redid it all but that didn't work either. Hoping they can fix this - it's very annoying.

BlueSkiesTruth
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for updating with the steps so far. I seem to recall doing the same thing, but ultimately I gave up and kind of stopped checking my voicemails that often tbh. This will be a welcomed fix
Cordanim
I Plan to Stick Around

FYI no response on the ticket so I've poked them again - I really feel if we can't get a voicemail system that works properly we shouldn't be PAYING for it...

allanp
I Plan to Stick Around

I also have this happening. I get a voice mail message. Go into the system to listen to it. Press 7 to delete. Then the system says end of messages, 1 saved message. Start to listen to it again, press 7 to delete. The system then says end of messages. Press the * key and hang up.

Why do I have to delete the message twice?

robii
I've Been Around

Same here. It's been happening for a long time. Rogers did reset it once and it worked for about a week before the glitch came back.  Still waiting for a fix Rogers!