cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with WhatsApp error code 5uv1

Am139
I've been around

To this day that I am aware of, 5 people cannot dial or send me text, only through WhatsApp, but if they receive my messages and calls, they are not blocked. When they call me, listen to this: 5uv1 you have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming service please check the number and try again. I have already called technical support several times and they have not been able to resolve me, why is this happening?

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Help with WhatsApp error code 5uv1

yvonne910rhodes
I've been around

@Am139 wrote:

To this day that I am aware of, 5 people cannot dial or send me text, only through WhatsApp, but if they receive my messages and calls, they are not blocked. When they call me, listen to this: 5uv1 you have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming service please check the number and try again. I have already called technical support several times and they have not been able to resolve me, why is this happening?

**Labels Added**

Hello,

The message “5uv1 you have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming service” typically indicates an issue with the phone service rather than the WhatsApp application itself. This message is often heard when a phone number is not set up to receive calls or texts, which could be due to various reasons such as an unpaid bill, suspension of service, or technical issues with the carrier.

For the WhatsApp-specific issue, error code “5uv1” does not appear to be a recognized error code by WhatsApp. Generally, WhatsApp advises users to try basic troubleshooting steps such as restarting the device, closing and reopening the app, or logging out and back in on web or desktop versions.

If the issue persists, it’s recommended to:

Verify that the phone number is correctly entered and formatted.
Check with the phone carrier to ensure there are no issues or restrictions on the account that could prevent incoming calls or texts.
Ensure that the phone’s settings do not have any restrictions that could block incoming communications.

I hope the information may helps you. 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation