cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 7 Pro 256GB

therealjohn1
I'm here a lot

Rogers? Why don't you sell the 256GB version of the Google Pixel 7 Pro? 🤔 If I was to get the Pixel 7 Pro l. I would want the 256GB version as 128GB storage will get full way too fast for me with taking lots of pictures, music apps and documents. So I want to know if I was to buy the 256GB version directly from Google Canada or the 256GB unlocked version from stores like Best Buy and others will everything still work the same as if I bought the phone from Rogers? Also will VoLTE and WIFI Calling work on it? Please let me know? Thanks.

*** Edited labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Google Pixel 7 Pro 256GB

RogersCorey

Greetings @therealjohn1!

We can only provide limited support for non-Rogers devices because of all the variables that are involved with non-Rogers devices, but you can be assured we will put in our best efforts to assist you nonetheless. Some network features (such as Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE) may not be compatible with all devices purchased elsewhere even if they have the right frequencies to connect to our network. 

Our network availability varies by frequency; devices that support more frequencies, both within a network and across different networks, will have access to more wireless coverage. Below I will list our supported frequencies for your reference... 

Compatible with the following GSM and UMTS frequencies:

• 850MHz (Band 5)

Compatible with the following LTE frequencies:

• 700MHz (Band 12)
  • 850 MHz (Band 5)
  • 1900MHz (Band 2, Band 25)
  • 1700/2100MHz (AWS) (Band 4, Band 66)
  • 2600MHz (Band 7)

Compatible with the following 5G frequencies:

• 600 MHz (N71 DSS)
  • 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) (N66 DSS)
  • 2500 MHz (N41)

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersCorey

Greetings @therealjohn1!

We can only provide limited support for non-Rogers devices because of all the variables that are involved with non-Rogers devices, but you can be assured we will put in our best efforts to assist you nonetheless. Some network features (such as Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE) may not be compatible with all devices purchased elsewhere even if they have the right frequencies to connect to our network. 

Our network availability varies by frequency; devices that support more frequencies, both within a network and across different networks, will have access to more wireless coverage. Below I will list our supported frequencies for your reference... 

Compatible with the following GSM and UMTS frequencies:

• 850MHz (Band 5)

Compatible with the following LTE frequencies:

• 700MHz (Band 12)
  • 850 MHz (Band 5)
  • 1900MHz (Band 2, Band 25)
  • 1700/2100MHz (AWS) (Band 4, Band 66)
  • 2600MHz (Band 7)

Compatible with the following 5G frequencies:

• 600 MHz (N71 DSS)
  • 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) (N66 DSS)
  • 2500 MHz (N41)

Regards,

RogersCorey

Okay. Thanks. That answers a lot. So how come Rogers does not sell the 256GB version? Also I checked and tried out the Pixel 7 PRO and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra at my local Rogers store and right now I am leaning more towards getting the Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB. I have been reading reviews online about those two phones and the Pixel phones seem to have more software issues according to some of the reviews and the S23 Ultra has longer battery life and seems to work great other then having a shutter speed or lag problem with taking pictures in motion and one of the reviews mentioned that some people were having problems on the S23 with WIFI 6 staying connected. Samsung is releasing some software updates to try to fix the Camera problems and to try to fix other things too. So I am going to wait and see what people say about the new software updates for the S23 Ultra before I make my final decision on what phone to get. Lastly anyone who already has the Samsung S23 Ultra let me know why you think about the phone and what you think the pros and cons of the phone are? Also same for the Pixel 7 Pro owners let me and the rest of the community know what you think about the Pixel 7 Pro and it's pros and cons? 😎📱👍

Good Day @therealjohn1!

Getting a new device is always exciting! 😊 I've had the opportunity to spend some time with the Google Pixel 7, and I must say that the camera is spectacular and the device itself is super user friendly. I haven't heard of any software issues yet on my end here. As a consumer myself, I totally understand the importance of ensuring you make a sound decision. With that said, I have a super helpful website that actually allows you to compare the specs on each respective device. You can do so by visiting https://www.gsmarena.com/. I hope this helps!

Regards, 

RogersJo

Okay. Thanks everyone for all your help.

I know about the GSM Arena website. I check it out a lot. Tells you the specs of the phones and people can review and say what they think about phones.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation