cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 Beta 1

Sub0tica
I've been here awhile

So I have a Pixel 6 Pro, and opted into the android 14 beta, I could not pick up my phone when someone called me so I went into the answering machine and when I input my code it double the input (eg. 0123 it says I did 00112233)is there any other way of accessing my voicemail?

**Labels Added**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Android 14 Beta 1

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Sub0tica,

Thank you for bringing up the voicemail password input problem to our attention. This definitely seems like an odd issue.

If I understand correctly, before switching to Android 14 Beta, you had no issues entering your voicemail password when prompted. However, since the upgrade it only doubles the number when entering the password but not when you dial. Is that right?

While we work helping you with finding the resolution to your problem, you retrive your voicemail by dialing your wireless phone number phone another phone. Then, you'll hear your greeting and press # to interrupt it. Finally, enter your password and follow the automated menu for checking messages.

RogersMaude

sfleck
I've been around

How are you making out with the A14 Beta? 
I have a Pixel 7 Pro and it became completely unuseable. I went back to the Stable A13 and it's even worse. 

Sub0tica
I've been here awhile
Hy wife is on 14 on 7pro and it's working without any issues. As soon as I go back to 13 it worked but I think it's the 6pro that are affected since there is more then one bug reported all with Rogers and 6pro
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation