cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 / One UI5 Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra

rickvey
I've been around

God day, 

Can you tell me when we will be getting the Android 13/One UI5 update? It seems like everywhere in the world is getting this update but we are left still waiting. Any hints would definitely be appreciated!!!!

*** Edited Labels ***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Android 13 / One UI5 Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra

gij
I'm here a lot
I really wonder too! We're used to wait to get the updates, but this Android 13 update is particularly late.

Good afternoon @rickvey & @gij,

Welcome to you both to the Rogers Community! 

Thank you for posting your inquiry regarding the new Android 13 OS for your device. I completely understand your desire to have the most recent software, with the latest features, installed on your smartphone. 

As per our OS Upgrade Schedule, the new version of the Android OS will be made available for the Samsung S22 devices around the 21st or 22nd of November, 2022.

Making sure these dates are accurate is our top priority. However, all dates are subject to change in the instance of factors beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Thank you! I'll take a look at this page.

gij
I'm here a lot
However, I don't see any date for the Z Told 4...

drewber8303
I've been here awhile
Z Fold 4 is being released November 29th as per the schedule

MorryZ
I've been here awhile
It's now November 24 and I'm still waiting for my android 13 update on my note 20 ultra 5g... The update page says 2 days ago... Please advise. Thanks in advance

MorryZ
I've been here awhile
Would it be possible for you to update your reply as the 22nd has come and gone and we're all still waiting for the update and yet when we check your site it keeps saying the 22nd. I personally have a note 20 Ultra 5G and would love to know when I'm going to get it without having to check your site every 5 minutes 🙂

Hello, @MorryZ

I can understand your enthusiasm  for the newest Android update available for you device.

The release date for this update was on November 22 but the roll out is done in batches usually over 1 - 2 weeks. If you still have not received the update within the next 1.5 weeks please reach out to us again so we can investigate.

RogersTony

MorryZ
I've been here awhile
Thanks for the update, I appreciate you
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 in conversation