cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Backorder

Jax613
I plan to stick around

Hey all,

Was wondering if there's anyone at Rogers that can chime in on when they are expecting the S21 Ultra's?  The generic 3-4 weeks is a little off putting.  Those that are waiting also have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the Samsung free Chromebook 4.  Would suck to miss out on that due to the phone being backordered through no fault of our own (it was not mentioned on the ordering page that there was no stock).

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as rude/or snobby.  Just looking forward to having a new gadget to fiddle with.

Thank you!

**Labels Added**

94 REPLIES 94

Re: S21 Ultra Backorder

aqd84
I plan to stick around

Nothing...  What a Joke Rogers is..  Google is coming out next week.  Maybe Ill just cancel and get that..

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Canceling is definitely a idea now. It's been way too long patiently waiting.

Jax613
I plan to stick around

Hey Guys,

Well I do have an update but not a good one. So after getting through to a manager they are texting me updates for the next two weeks. Well, first one came today and it still says 4+ weeks. So there's that.......

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
. . My clear view case has been waiting since Sept. 5th !!! Lol...

aqd84
I plan to stick around
I purchased a wallet case on Sept 7. Still waiting as well.. this is so dumb. Nothing from Rogers, not even a small update.

Jax613
I plan to stick around

I talked to them last week.  They told me that it is saying 4+ weeks from the day I spoke to them last week.  I'm on my 7th week so I am essentially looking at 11-12 weeks if not longer.  All you can do is laugh at this point lol.

Jax613
I plan to stick around

**NEW UPDATE**

I understand how difficult it must be for representatives to reach out and try and get information /s

I did it for them.

I spoke to Samsung Canada, they are shipping new S21 Ultra's on October 23rd.  Fingers crossed that means we are getting it soon-ish (by the time it goes to Rogers, they put whatever bloatware that I'm just going to take off anyways, etc.)

akshatparikh
I plan to stick around

I ordered the device on August 28 and still waiting!!

aqd84
I plan to stick around
I might just cancel my order when the pixel 6 launches. I might just get the pixel 6

Jax613
I plan to stick around

I'm too committed into Samsung's ecosystem with the watch, goodlock modules, Knox/secure folder, etc.

You got me Samsung.  Touche lol.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

First world problems wanting to continually upgrade to the latest technology. I kind of wonder if this delay is connected to the worldwide chip shortage.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
Just got a email saying they are getting no more of the S21 Ultra. I am getting a call soon to discuss options. I ordered 2 cases for that device before I ordered the phone. So . !!!

Jax613
I plan to stick around
No you did not! No way! If we waited 7 weeks to be told this..... YIKES!

I haven't received an email yet but I'll be on the lookout. When did you order??

Fernie
I'm here a lot
I also just got an email saying it's no longer available through Rogers. I ordered mid-September. They said they'll call/message about the next steps in the next five days. Crazy.

aqd84
I plan to stick around

What an absolute joke Rogers is. Don't say nothing. Leave us hanging, then sorry we won't be getting it any more. Yea I bought a case while back too

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
September 5th. My cases came on the 6th after ordering on September 3rd.

aqd84
I plan to stick around
Same from Amazon. I don't know if they would even accept a refund. It's been over a month.

I got this phone on a deal. They should at least offer a pixel 6 at the same price I agreed for the ultra.

I will ask them that when they call.

KingsCross
I plan to stick around
I hope they give us a good offer. I think the 128 GB version is in stock. I ordered the 256 GB version. I might see if I can get the Note 20 Ultra at discounted price.

Jax613
I plan to stick around
I'm wondering if they are cutting off from September on? I ordered in August and I don't have have any email yet. I really hope I didn't just jinx it but I got nothing so far. If they finally do contact one of you, please ask if they had a cutoff date. I also ordered the 256gb version.

aqd84
I plan to stick around
Lol at your spam. That's where I saw mine

Jax613
I plan to stick around
I've checked lol. I didnt get this email. I'll be honest, I feel bad for you guys but I'm hoping I'm still in the running lol
Topic Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 12 in conversation